For a current calendar of events: January 2019
See our weekly schedule and menu in the Johnstown Breeze.
Programs and activities (subject to change) include:
- Alzheimer's support group. More info
- Lunches served on Wednesdays ($4.00 for those 60 and over)
- The second Tuesday of the month, a catered meal from a local restaurant is available for $5.
- Gambling excursions (3rd Thursday of the month)
- Exercise classes (Tuesday 9:30 am & Friday 8:30 am)
- Yoga (Tuesday & Friday)
- Bingo (2nd & last Wednesday of the month)
- Craft, art & dance classes
- Musical programs
- Informative sessions
- Medicare counseling
- Tax preparation, and much more
- On select Wednesdays, the center offers free blood pressure checks.
Title VI Program
Title VI Complaint Procedure
Title VI Reasonable Modification
Limited English Proficiency Plan