- You Are Here:
- Feature Links
- Social Networking
Connect with us!
Town of Johnstown www.facebook.com/townofjohnstown
The Town of Johnstown (the “Town”) uses social media to reach out to the community and engage residents to learn about the Town’s needs and concerns, contribute to relevant conversations and promote the Town’s programs and services. The Town’s use of external social media is provided as a public service.....
The Town retains the right to review and manage discussions on its social media sites. The Town may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove any and all comments and materials from the Town’s social media sites, including, but not limited to, comments and materials containing the following content:
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit or otherwise inappropriate
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personally attacking, insulting, disrespectful, name-calling or threatening
- Threatening the safety or security of the public, Town officials or employees, or the Town’s public systems
- Plagiarized material or material that potentially violates intellectual property rights
- Private or personal information published without consent
- Commercially promotional or spam – a solicitation of commerce
- Embedded images from external sources
- Violation or potentially violating any law or promoting the violation of any law
- Encouraging or constituting prohibited discriminatory or harassing behavior
- Published, posted or authored by an individual or entity disguised as someone else
The Town’s oversight or failure to remove any such comment, material or post shall not be interpreted as approval or endorsement of the content by the Town, its officials, agents or employees.
For the entire social media policy click here