Agendas, Minutes, and Town Council Packets
You are also welcome to follow our Town Council Meeting Livestream on Facebook @TownofJohnstown
Town Council Meetings in June 2020
For the next few meetings, the Town will continue to set up a remote interactive joining opportunity if you do not feel comfortable joining us at Town Hall. If you anticipate participating in the Town Council meeting, either as an applicant or for public comment, please see the below information.
Joining a Town Council Meeting Remotely:
All Attendees will show up on the Participant list. To request permission to speak, an Attendee must raise their hand by clicking on the “Raise Hand” button at the bottom of the screen. Attendees calling in must enter *9 on your phone and a raised hand will appear on your behalf and be monitored by the host. The Mayor will call on the person or phone number that has raised their hand when they are identified to speak, and the host will then unmute that individual. Please limit your comments to 3 minutes or less.
It is imperative that Attendees follow directions and maintain meeting decorum. Failure to so will result in the loss of speaking privileges. We expect politeness and kindness at the Town of Johnstown Council Meetings and anything less will subject an attendee to expulsion from the meeting at the note of the Mayor.
Any comments that contain, but are not limited to, the following are not allowed at Town Council Meetings:
- Contains profanity, obscenity, or materials that appeals to the prurient interest
- Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
- Contains offensive terms that target protected classes Is uncivil, threatening, harassing or discriminatory
- Contains defamatory remarks, personal attacks, or threats against any individual person or groups of people
- Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
- Contains information that reasonably could compromise individual; or public safety @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Town Council meets regularly on the first and third Mondays of each month.
- 2019 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2018 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2017 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2016 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2015 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2014 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets
- 2013 Agendas, Minutes & Town Council Packets